Monday, August 07, 2006

~Post of the Day~

$_$

Yeah , finally i'm officially a member of the bloggers' community again, in a new space= blogspot.com. I know you all missed me dreadly....wahahha... sorry guys i'm too lazy to blog, anywayz i'll try my very best to be .. Just stay cool for new updates ya



I broke both of my Bracelets and necklace:(

Guess what i had lost 2 bracelets in one shot. Prolly someone is cursing behind me @_@. One of them is this cutie lil crystal thingy which was bought from Taiwan's Hakka Village with only freaking NTD 90 (RM 9), but i swear it is real and definitely not plastic ok. It had been with me for a year and a half but i broke it in Sydney. Damn sad ........











I really love this greenly crystal heart shape pendant deeply, anyone could buy me a new one from Subang Parade??? I swear you would be absolutely young forever , and i would also love you forever ! I want a new one.... sobz.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel why did you delete your xanga ? how are you lately? there had been a long time you stop blogging. The pendant is awesome. Don't worry i saw it everywhere in KL ! cheer up !

Piggy said...

Hi rom long time no c how r u recently? Do u still work for roadshows? Xanga contained my 3 years precious, wonderful blogging journey and, unfortunately, also my saddest memories. Frankly, I miss my xanga but what's left for me? Life is so cruel jz simply duwan to recall what had happened to me. Thanks for reading. stay happy !