Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Lonely Night


:: Few months ago, someone had brought me up to an awesome building for a view of the city lights in Sydney. It was a marvellous yet romantic trip, accompanied by an awesome atmosphere. How I wish , i could go there once more.




The sky was completely in darkness but then the night is still young back in KL as everyone is totally enjoying the wonderful night life. Anyway, the night here is not completely silent. My owner’s cute lil mousie was busy squeaking in its cage. Lying on the bed, I enveloped myself with my creamish comforter and hugged my pinkish pillow tightly, trying to get myself into the most comfortable position. I'm obssess with the smell of my pillow and comforter. Oh no, no, i should be mistaken.... I think I'm in love with the smell of myself...the smell is so pure, at least better than Escada perfume.






My eyes were still remained open. Surprisingly I’m still awake even though I had a chaotic day. Perhaps I need someone to tuck me to bed. I got myself up from the bed and walked out to the living room. The clock stroke sharp at 1.00am, it is just an ordinary clock. In my memory, there should be one special huge clock. Yeah I remembered that was my childhood favourite “My Grandfather’s Clock”.



My grandfather's clock
Was too large for the shelf,
So it stood ninety years on the floor;
It was taller by half than the old man himself,
Though it weighed not a pennyweight more.





It was bought on the morn on the day that he was born,
And was always his treasure and pride;
But it stopped short
Never to go again,when the old man died.
Ninety years without slumbering,
Tick, tock, tick, tock,
His life seconds numbering,
Tick, tock, tick, tock,
It stopped short, never to go again when the old man died.


This is a sad song...................

Reflection back to my childhood..........I remembered I used to stare at the shiny lil stars when I was young. Stars represent my thoughts. We couldnt afford a bigger house so we just lived in the level 2 in a small lil apartment right in the heart of the KL city. It is hardly to spot a star in the bright city. Things became much more complicated as time goes by. Everything is just so simple if i never grown up before. I was easy to be pleased when I was young, even a tiny lil star could bring me thousands of joy and happiness.


And today, I’m living in the heart of the city of Sydney, paying rent that worth almost my salary. I peeped through the window from level 21, but I hardly see a star too. The Australian city and the Australian city lights and the Australian stars and the Australian sky are exactly the same as the Malaysian city and the Malaysian city lights and the Malaysian stars and the Malaysian sky.


At a sudden, everything is so surreal.



mousie tried to hide away from me









she desperately wants to escape from the cage.



.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a Cool post reminds everyone to flashback to the past. Let's Come back to KL, trust me, you'll prolly be much more happier. Let the past flows, time heals everything. Stay strong dude.