Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Real Final Exam

I would be an official post-graduate soon, after my final paper dated 24th nov 2007. Yeah !!!! the moment i had been awaiting for ages and ages would be arriving soon...haha i know i will definitely pass this stupid exam and there would be no more exams in my life (i hope so). There have been three months living without an internet connection at home, to the extend that i even forgot about my blog. Two days later would be having my Managerial Accounting paper. But guess what students usually love to do while studying for exam is procastinating through out the whole day. okok i duwan a high distinction or Distinction i just wanna get a credit that's all. Hey summer is coming soon !! I really want to have a summer dress like this. i think is gorgeous in multiple colours cotton material yet versatile to suit different occasions. My long-awaited Singapore trip is 17 days more to go !!! Looking forward to travel by Sing Air for the 1st time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">" border="0" alt="" />




">"

No comments: