Friday, September 22, 2006

Yan, Happy Sweet 21st!!! Taiwan Trip-Cont

Happy Birthday!!!


May Yan : Happy Birthday !!! Happy Sweet 21st !! Best wishes from meeeee! Got Held party or not? You guys would like to celebrate sweet 21st though. Although i'm in a foreign land, my heart is still with you ^_^.


9 years drifted ahead, we are still counting, without realising that the time had passed so rapidly. I miss the time we spent together, studying in TBS, doing assignments & presentations. Promise you, from now onwards i will appreciate our true friendship. Living apart from KL, I realised the importance of you in my life, which i had never ever realise during the time in KL. Just wait for me to come back, cant wait to hang out & have our girly session !


At Summit USJ During Chinese New Year 2006, before I flew to Syd.





Swap Place :)




Our awesome Prom night At JW Marriot Hotel, KL 2005.












ok. Let's continue with my Taiwan Trip







The Love River (Ai HE)




Lovers' ideal dating place. The river not nice though.......so what am i doing in this bloody place ? Became a striking lamp post (interrupting the couples) lol haha

















Peacockcs tried to compete with me huh































Nice TOwer
















My new purple shirt + scarft just for NTD330 (RM33)







































Sorry ya no Juicy Pics are allowed here :P
























with me Lilies :)













and with me Buddhasss
















Paradise ???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh i saw these pics before in Xanga. Cant wait for you to repost everything. Wait a minute, why don't you post up the lolita and your cosplay pics?