Sunday, September 24, 2006

Taiwan Trip - Final

Early in the Morning


The Hotels' Breakies at Taiwan were damn sien.

We had exactly the same type of breakies everyday: Porridge, salted duck's eggs, bamboo shoots, penuts.... I really couldnt endure anymore *vomit* Fortunately the tourist guide brought us to a place located up up on the hill, which is very famous in its Fishie Balls and the Rice Balls Soup (Yam & Sweet Potatoes ) served with taufu fa ....wow..







We were just too bored


Golden Dragon Ball. According to them, I must hold it together with "someone else" so that we will live happily ever after like the "Beauty and the Beast " wo... Bullshit lah...... I hold it myself better :)






But some people are too anticipate their wishes will come true. so they just posey posey.











I love this pic





Looks like the Aladin's castle. It should be better to take a night scene here surrounded by the Arabian night.




Dolphin n me




















Dont blame my photography skill







Sunshine Day











































Nah this was where i ate my Rice Ballies, the BEST orgasmic factor.






































The Fishie Balls were simply too Large and just simply...erm ... orgasmic!







P/s When i said Delicious means Delicious ok ?? It came with 3 flavours.

















































Another Pinky Winter Wear from the Night Market


















































I'm non-donkey Friendly. Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the dummiest of them all=== is the Donkey !!! wahahhahaha
























































May be i just wanna play Merry-go Round and Spin Around
























































Boring Amusement Park








Sunway Lagoon is much more better than this park.














































This water -fall is just too FAKE








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looks pretty good in pink.

Piggy said...

Thanks. Pink suits me i love pink muakssss .. Pink is romantic though, makes me looks younger n pigglish

Anonymous said...

Since when you had became a pig?