Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Lunchie at Madang

:: I turned up to be a hungry ghost because i miss KL's FOOD!



I'm totally sick of non-spicy food in Sydney. Conversely, I'm always in love with Korean Cuisine, especially Kimchi Soup. Kimchi rocks! Sorry to say that the Korean Food in KL are not as good as in Sydney. Thanks to May Vin, for introducing this Korean Restaurant (Madang) to me. We went there during our boring weekends. Overall, the results were quite satisfying. Excellent service (pretty waitress) and food.

I'm darn kiasu... yes very very Kiasu. I always wanna be perfect, out-perform everything in every sense. That's why i wanna find a perfect match with my "Spicy" mood of the day, I had dressed up in my new shocking red Spring jacket (the color of Kimchi and chili)



Getting ready to Madang





Usually Korean Restaurants love to make us happy with these thingies called entrees, even though we never ordered for it. It is FREE ( yeah i know the price is included in our main dish dumb)

Stir bean sprouts, cabbages, baby potatoes, white carrots (what they called?), and my favourite Kimchi!


I'm too obssessed with the baby potatoes

May Vin and me both ordered the same dish. Rice in hotpot served with egg, mushrooms, cucumber, carrots, bean sprouts and chicken (AUD 15 =RM 45) wtf so exp -_-ll


-_- Desperately we found no chicken in our rice, and the rice on the bottom of the pot was burnt

May Vin with her Lunchie

Me with my Lunchie

T

he Korean Chili Sauce tasted great and was identical from those sambal belacan. This was something , i mean AT LEAST something called "spicy" i had in Sydney.

No comments: