Wednesday, September 27, 2006

~Once Upon a Time~

:: Little Piggie

Animal Zodiac Sign : Ox.
Chinese Horoscope: Water

According to my fate and destiny, my characteristics, subconscious, and behavior modes, are represented by river.

The river can be very rough and quickly change directions, unlike the still Sakura tree. The river is formed by many streams and eventually flows to the ocean; the water changing forms along the way. Similiary as the river, I could easily adjust myself to fit the environment with many different identities, regardless of how bad the environment can be.


In my entire life, regardless of the flow or direction, I'm still myself, immature sometimes, keeping an innocent, true heart to overcome all kinds of difficulties.


I just found these old pics in my photobucket. They retain my childhood's memories. I was approximately 2 years old at the time. Spontaneously this song "Que Sara Sara" came to my mind:


Rhythm: Waltz
Tempo: 100
Theme: Light & Easy

When I was just a little girl,
I asked my mother, "What will I be?
Will I be pretty, will I be rich?"
Here's what she said to me...


(Chorus):
Que Sara, Sara
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que Sara, Sara
What will be, will be


When I grew up and fell in love,
I asked my sweetheart, "What lies ahead?
Will we have rainbows day after day?"
Here's what my sweetheart said...

What my sweetheart said???? ll-_-
Ok that's all i could remember :D


Chubby lil piggy had been extremely camera -sensitive. Check out how photogenic the lil piggy was.



This is my best pic ever. Taken right in the car park of my apartment.






Yes somehow I'm still sincerely looking forward to eternality. Strawberries are still my lovers after 21 years.


A natural shoot would turn the whole thing up-side down.

Titiwangsa


See, i was forced to look at the camera.


Admire the Art of Photography. A typical beach girl wannabe. This pic reminds me that i was born in a tropical country, with skinny coconut trees growing adjacent the beach.

Couldnt get rid of my chubby face even when had reach 15. My dimple was stil there. My passion towards photography began to reach the peak at this age.

So tanned now... wait wait wait... my dimple had gone :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I didn't know that you WERE so cute. I like the pic with the stawberry. The last pic is quite dark i can't really see *sexy*

Piggy said...

hm u believe or not? Sydney ppl love to say i'm cute, even though i'm not CUTE.... dark? OMG i'm so dark ... Jesus pls save me :(