Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Lunchie at Zozo

:: We dont really dine out all the time as a consequence of lack of sponsor. In the mean time we are still seeking for sponsors. Anyone who is interested in charity please do not hestitate to contact me.
  • Another boring weekend !!

My boss is extremely stupid because she does not even realise the importance of EMPLOYEE's CoMMITMENT. Prolly she is super rich and has never ever work for people before. Sigh... It's a compliment ok girl, at least i can have a free weekend to hang out with May Vin again.

At first we decided to go Japanese, unfortunately Musachi is not open on Sunday. Hence, May Vin suggested to go to another Japanese restaurant. I thought it would be some good place to dine, at least i wanna have the orgasmic tempura prawn. Who knows May Vin had problems in differentiating KOrean vs Jap and we bang into the wrong place, thus we ended-up in Korean.

I love the passion of red. Everyone who knows me knows about it. Someone even adviced me not to wear so red in order to prevent people from misunderstanding me as a "prostitute".

The deco of Zozo is extra freakingly red but i forgot to wear my hot red suite . The wall is red, the lamps are red, even the guy behind me wore red too.

May Vin with her orange juice.




This is A LOVELY MATCHING of May Vin with the REd Wall :)



Stop looking at me. PLS Look at the guy behind me. He is sooo ReDDD !!!









The entrees are @#$#$%% !!! Not nice also.





My Fishie of the day. I supposed it would be something like fish fillet with smooth creamy sauce but who knows it is a bonely lil fish ! It tasted like Ikan Goreng only. Ya it costed me a boom.






May Vin is lucky. She ordered some beef-stir fry. Yummy !!!








Me and my super lame bone Fishie. I was charged AUD3 (RM9) for the glass of WATER aka PLAIN WATER WTFFFFFFFFFFFF !









A candid shoot after the lunch. May Vin was too unpatient to rush to chinatown for her DVDs. Waaaaaaaaaa.......











No comments: