Friday, April 13, 2007

Anna Beach

:: You know what? This is the Biggest beach I ever seen in Australia. Anna's Beach is fantastically fabulous. Located in the countryside of Sydney, it is totally seperated from the busy city. The beachline is endless as what I barely seen, soft silky white sand without any single stain, there are tones of sand form sand mountains ideal for sand boarding and the beach is super duper big as a mini desert. Crystal clear water with icy temperature, everything is just so pure.










Greenly small plants growing along the coast, being mistaken as the oasis.

Yellow little flowers bloomed.


I just wanna get closer to the nature, by soaking my foot into the icy water.











The beach is mine, it belongs to me !!!



This picture is awesomely shoot by me. I love this picture as the combination of beauty and so the beauty of the nature.





This triangular thingy is




Our legs under the clear water.







Too excited to discover a mini pyramid on the desert !!!
Oh my camels!!! I saw camels !!!


Going home. Bye bye my darling !!!









Mussels are precious in Australia. The regulation strictly protect the wildlife. Whoever took the mussel homoe would be fined $5000. Anyway, the mussels are poisonous to be consumed.




Observe how he dug the mussels out of the sand. Professional huh?


















A little mussels video for you !

No comments: