Friday, April 20, 2007

Procrastination

It is 12.11 am i am blogging out here. I am such a procrastinator. Supposed to be studying for my Corporate Finance mid term which is weighted 35% overall, I am inevitably involved in many procrastination activities. I dont know how to calculate value on real options which i supposed to know, i dont understand how to calculate tracking portfolio and covariance stuffs, but having a wifi here is indeed a good procrastination tool though. Today is a depress session for me. I have panda eyes, i cant even sleep more than 7 hours which i previously addicted to a 10 hr sleep. My so called stupid landlady is gonna increase my rent, which sucks all of my salary. It is almost inevitable since nowadays rental is shooting high up. Fuck her. damn .... i wanna move house as soon as i finished exam. save me !

No comments: